Saptarshi - The Seven Supreme Sages
•Sonali Mohapatra's book "Saptarshi: The Seven Supreme Sages" chronicles the lives of the seven rishis, or ancient Indian sages, who were said to have sprung from Lord Brahma's thoughts.
• Kashyapa, Atri, Bharadwaja, Vishvamitra, Gautama, Jamadagni, and Vasishtha are the seven sages. The book tells the interesting stories of these sages, who were revered for their intellect, spirituality, and wisdom.
• Their childhood, marriages, spiritual practices, and interactions with Gods, devils, and other historical beings are only a few of the topics covered in the legends about them.
• This Amar chitra katha book presents the timeless knowledge and teachings of the sages, which are still relevant in contemporary society, and provides a look into the rich cultural and spiritual history of India.
• It is a fantastic introduction to the realm of Indian tradition and philosophy and is appropriate for readers of all ages. Anyone interested in Indian culture, spirituality, or tradition will find "Saptarshi: The Seven Supreme Sages" to be a fascinating and enlightening read.
• Amar Chitra Katha comics, a prominent publication house based in India, specializes in creating and distributing a vast array of comics and books deeply rooted in Indian culture, mythology, history, and folklore. Established in 1967 by Anant Pai, fondly known as the "Father of Indian Comics," Amar Chitra Katha book has become an integral part of Indian literary heritage.