Thiruvisaipa Thirupallandu-Onbatham Thirumurai HB - Tamil
• Thiruvisaipa is a collection of verses composed by numerous Shaivite saints known as Nayanmars who lived between the sixth and ninth centuries CE. These poems convey their utmost love, surrender, and devotion to Lord Shiva. Considered one of Tamil Shaivism's founding scriptures, Thiruvisaipa is a powerful source of spiritual inspiration for followers.
• Thirupallandu is a collection of verses written by one of the twelve Alvars, who were Vaishnavite saints and devoted followers of Lord Vishnu. Periyalvar is one of the twelve Alvars. The Alvars' sacred songs, the Divya Prabandham, include Thirupallandu. These lines capture the deep love, devotion, and yearning of the Alvars for Lord Vishnu, particularly as Lord Ranganatha of Srirangam.
• The combined book "Thiruvisaipa Thirupallandu" offers a rich tapestry of devotional writing, showcasing the Alvars' and Nayanmars' deep spiritual devotion to Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva. It is a treasure trove of beautiful lines that inspire bhakti (devotion) and help readers establish a relationship with the holy.
• In the Tamil-speaking countries, believers of both Shaivism and Vaishnavism hold "Thiruvisaipa Thirupallandu" in high regard because it captures the essence of their respective religious traditions via soul-stirring words of devotion, submission, and divine love.
• Readers and devotees are also interested in this rare book.
• Visit Giri's website and nearby stores to grab plenty of unique books that will help you find divinity.