Thiruvasagam-M.U.(P.Ra) - 300/- HB
The Thiruvasagam original verses (Moolam) and their translations (Uraiyum) are presented in the Tamil literary masterpiece "Thiruvasagam - Moolamum Uraiyum". The revered collection of devotional poems known as Thiruvasagam was penned by Tamil poet and saint Manikkavasagar during the ninth century CE. The purpose of "Thiruvasagam- Moolamum Uraiyum" is to clarify the profound philosophical and spiritual truths revealed in Manikkavasagar's lyrics. It explores the themes of devotion, submission, divine love, and the search for spiritual liberation through in-depth explanations, analyses, and interpretations of each verse.
Benefits of Thiruvaasagam
• The interpretations in "Thiruvasagam - Moolamum Uraiyum" frequently reference commentaries from classical Tamil literature as well as the teachings of various spiritual authorities. The purpose is to encourage readers to take a thoughtful approach to spirituality and to improve their knowledge of the passages.
• Thiruvasagam offers insights into the essence of Manikkavasagar's spiritual path and his profound experiences of devotion and divine grace while allowing readers to dig into the depths of his poetic utterances.
• "Thiruvasagam - Moolamum Uraiyum" offers a better comprehension of the philosophical and spiritual aspects of the text, acting as a bridge between the ancient wisdom found in Thiruvasagam and modern readers.
• Readers and devotees are also interested in this rare book.
• Visit Giri's website and nearby stores to grab plenty of unique books that will help you find divinity.