Srimad Bhagavad Gita Bhasya of Sri Sankaracarya - English
• Srimad Bhagavad Gita Bhasya is a commentary on the Bhagavad Gita by Adi Shankara, one of the most important Hindu philosophers and theologians of all time. Shankara's commentary is considered to be the authoritative interpretation of the Gita, and it has been studied and revered by Hindus for centuries.
• In his commentary, Shankara explains the Bhagavad Gita as a work of Advaita Vedanta, a school of Hindu philosophy that teaches that Brahman, the ultimate reality, is one and without a second. Shankara argues that the goal of the Gita is to teach us how to break free from the illusion of maya (the world of appearances) and realize our true nature as Brahman.
• Shankara's commentary is divided into 18 chapters, each of which corresponds to a chapter of the Bhagavad Gita. In each chapter, Shankara first provides a word-by-word explanation of the text. He then goes on to explain the deeper meaning of the text, drawing on his knowledge of Advaita Vedanta.
• Shankara's commentary is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to understand the Bhagavad Gita in depth.
• Srimad Bhagavad Gita Bhasya is an essential book for anyone who wants to understand the Bhagavad Gita in depth. It is also a valuable resource for anyone who is interested in Advaita Vedanta or Hindu philosophy in general.
• Find more such similar Hindu spiritual books, bhakti books, stotram books and more at the Giri book section!