Sri Vishnu Sahashranama Stotram - Tamil
Sri Vishnu Sahasranama is a sacred text in Hinduism that consists of a thousand names of Lord Vishnu. It is a part of the Mahabharata, one of the two major Sanskrit epics of ancient India. The text is highly revered by the followers of Vaishnavism, a major tradition within Hinduism that worships Lord Vishnu as the supreme God.
Here are some of the uses of this book:
• This book is available in tamil, and since the text is bold, it is easy for anyone to read. Older people can easily read the book as well.
• The Sri Vishnu Sahasranama book is believed to have immense spiritual power and is considered a potent tool for spiritual upliftment. Reciting the thousand names of Lord Vishnu can help purify the mind and bring one closer to the divine.
• Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam was given as upadesha to Sri Yudhistra by Sri Bheesma at his death bed, upon his request to know about the Supreme. This is an important part in Mahabarata, where this slokas are divulged in the live presence of the deity (Sri Krishna) in discussion.
• Reciting the Vishnu Sahasranama is believed to invoke the blessings and protection of Lord Vishnu. It is considered an effective way to seek his grace and blessings for oneself and one's loved ones.
• Some people believe that reciting the Vishnu Sahasranama can help bring physical and emotional healing and well-being. It is said to have a calming and soothing effect on the mind and body.
• The Sri Vishnu Sahasranama book is an essential devotional text for followers of Vaishnavism. Reciting the thousand names of Lord Vishnu is considered a powerful form of devotion and can help deepen one's connection with the divine.