Sri Ganesha Sahasranama Stotram Namavali | Hindu Religious Book/ Stotra Book
• The Sri Ganesha Sahasranama is a Hindu devotional book that contains 1000 names & hymns dedicated to Lord Ganesha, one of the most revered deities in Hinduism.
• The text is believed to have originated from the Ganapatya tradition of Hinduism, which venerates Lord Ganesha as the supreme deity.
• This Hindu devotional book is in bold font, easy for anyone to read. Older people can easily read the book as well.
• Sri Ganesha is worshipped for the auspicious beginning of any activity and for its successful completion.
• The Sri Ganapati Sahasranama is usually chanted or recited during festivals dedicated to Lord Ganesha, such as Ganesh Chaturthi.
• It is believed that reciting the 1000 names of Lord Ganesha can bestow blessings and remove obstacles from one's life.
• Hindu devotional book: In addition to the Sri Ganapati Sahasranama, there are also other sacred texts dedicated to Lord Ganesha, such as the Ganapati Atharvashirsha and the Ganesha Purana. These texts are also considered important for devotees of Lord Ganesha.