Sri Chakra Puja ( Sri Vidyasaparya ) - Sanskrit | by Dr. Kethu Ramachandrasekhar/ Stotra Book
• Dr. Kethu Ramachandrasekhar's Hindu devotional book/Hindu spiritual book, Srividya Saparya-Srichakra Navavarana Pujavidhi, explains the ancient Hindu worship practices related to the Sri Chakra, a holy geometric design that lies at the heart of the Srividya tradition.
• The Hindu devotional book/Hindu spiritual book offers thorough guidelines and directions on all facets of Sri Chakra worship, including mantra recitation, Yantra visualization, sacrifices to the Gods, and other ceremonial activities.
• It also provides a thorough description of the intricate Navavarana Puja, which entails worshiping the Gods housed within the Sri Chakra.
• One of India's oldest and most obscure spiritual traditions is the Srividya school of Hinduism, which places a strong emphasis on the veneration of the Divine Mother in all of her manifestations.
• The Sri Chakra, which is a depiction of the Divine Mother's energy and is utilized as a focus point for meditation and prayer, is made up of nine interconnecting triangles that form a perfectly symmetrical design.
• This Hindu devotional book/Hindu spiritual book is available in multiple languages, especially Tamil and Sanskrit.
• This bhakti book by Dr. Kethu Ramachandrasekhar is regarded as a good resource for anybody interested in learning more about the various rituals and practices connected with Sri Chakra worship. It offers a thorough overview of these traditions.