Shivanandalahari - Sanskrit - Tamil | by M. Rajagopalan/ Hindu Religious Book/ Stotra Book
• Shivananda Lahari is a devotional book/spiritual book with hymns composed by the great Hindu saint and philosopher Adi Shankaracharya in sanskrit and translated into telugu. The hymn consists of one hundred verses (Lahari) that praise Lord Shiva, one of the most revered deities in Hinduism.
• The Shivananda Lahari is a popular devotional text among the followers of Lord Shiva in India, and it is often recited as a daily prayer.
• Devotees believe that the devotional book/spiritual book can bring peace, prosperity, and blessings into their lives, and help them achieve spiritual growth and enlightenment.
• The verses in the hymn describe the qualities and attributes of Lord Shiva, his various forms and manifestations, and his role in the creation and preservation of the universe.
• Reading the verses of this hymn and contemplating its meaning is believed to help one connect with the divine and attain inner peace.
• Many devotees offer the recitation of the Shivananda Lahari as a devotional offering to Lord Shiva. It is believed that by offering this hymn, one can seek the blessings of Lord Shiva and attain spiritual progress.
• The verses also highlight the various qualities and attributes of Lord Shiva, such as his compassion, wisdom, and omnipotence.
• This devotional book/spiritual book is available in Sanskrit and tamil, and since the text is bold, it is easy for anyone to read. Older people can easily read the book as well.
• Regular recitation of this hymn is said to purify the mind and help one overcome negative thoughts and emotions.