Jhula - 11 Inches | Kalash Design Jhoola/ Laddu Gopal Jhula/ Aluminium Krishna Jhula for Deity/ 925 Gms Approx
• A Radha Krishna jhula is a piece of traditional Indian furniture that is frequently used during religious ceremonies and festivals. It is also known as a swing or a hammock. It is often composed of wood or metal and suspended from the ceiling by ropes or chains. Radha Krishna jhula is frequently used in Hinduism during the Janmashtami celebration, which commemorates the birth of Lord Krishna. Other religious celebrations, like Navratri and Diwali, also make use of it.
• Two of Hinduism's most adored and venerated deities are Radha and Krishna. Krishna is the eighth avatar of Lord Vishnu, whereas Radha is thought to be the manifestation of the goddess Lakshmi. They are frequently shown together in a variety of artistic mediums, such as dolls, paintings, and sculptures. It is customary to make a golu, or display of dolls and figurines, for the Navaratri festival.
• Dolls of Radha and Krishna in various attitudes and situations from their lives and love stories are frequently included in these exhibits. Typically, Krishna is dressed traditionally and jewelled in the Laddu Gopal jhula set.
• The Laddu Gopal jhula's swinging action is thought to provide a number of spiritual advantages. It is believed to induce mental and physical relaxation, lessen tension and anxiety, and foster a feeling of tranquilly and well-being.
• Additionally, the jhula is thought to facilitate spiritual healing and development by balancing the body's energy flow and chakra alignment.
• Plenty of exclusive traditional based products only at Giri. Visit our stores and website to embrace our culture and tradition.
• This aluminium jhula is a perfect addition to your home shrine or golu doll display during festive occasions like Navaratri and Dussehra. Dassara dolls are available in various styles on our website. This golu bommai/kolu bommai set makes for a thoughtful gift.