Giri Amavasya - Sankramana - Grahana - Shraddha - Pitru Tarpana Set | Tharpana Set for Rituals
Amavasya Tharpanam Set is a puja item that is used for performing rituals and karmanushatannams during the new moon to soothe the souls of ancestors and evoke the blessings of the spirits. It is also called pitru homam.
Benefits & Features:
• This set is used for performing rituals and karmanushatannams. It is believed that it will pacify the souls of the deceased ancestors. It will bring blessings from the ancestors.
• In Pitru Tarpanam, we pay respects to our recently departed ancestors, such as parents, grandparents, and so on. It elevates them to a higher plane and gives them relief from all kinds of materialistic discomfort.
• Katta darbai, the remains of the nuni darbai, is mostly used as idukku pul and asana while performing pooja and tharpanam. Koorcham is a puja item that is used for springling water from water vessels.
• Pavithram, in the Amavasya Tharpanam Set is useful for the Kartha / Yajamana, and Ridwigs to safeguard against dristi from others. Also, the evil spirits are driven away when used in Pitru Tarpanam.
• The poonal in this Amavasya Tharpanam Set is meant to be worn hanging from the right shoulder to the left side of the body, especially during Pitru Tarpanam.
• Giri, a renowned supplier of pooja items, pooja samagri, havan samagri, and puja samagri, offers a wide range of high-quality Pul Koorcham and other sacred materials. From Nuni Dharbam to pavitram and koorcham, Giri provides all the essential puja items for your spiritual practice.