Cleopatra Multhani Mitti Powder 50gms
Multani Mitti has been used since Roman times to remove and draw excess oils from the skin in order to improve texture and stimulate circulation. Even Cleopatra was known to use it as a beauty aid. Multani Mitti can be used as a face mask in paste form or sprinkled in your bath once a week.
Benefits & features:
• With rose water or water, make a smooth paste.
• Apply to the face evenly, avoiding the eyes.
• Allow the paste to remain on the skin until it dries.
• Face should be washed with water.
• Then, to close pores, wash your face with cold water, followed by a sprinkle rose water or toner of choice.