Ashta Prabhandham-Moolamum-Uraiyum - Tamil
• Ashta Prabhandam Moolamum Vilakkauraium is a Tamil book that contains the text of the Ashta Prabhandam, a collection of eight Tamil philosophical treatises that are considered to be one of the most important works of Tamil literature. The book also includes a detailed commentary on the treatises.
• The Ashta Prabhandam is believed to have been written by a group of Tamil scholars who lived in the 12th century CE. The treatises cover a wide range of philosophical topics.
• The Ashta Prabhandam is a valuable resource for anyone who is interested in learning more about Tamil philosophy. It is a classic of Tamil literature that is still relevant today.
• The book Ashta Prabhandam Moolamum Vilakkauraium is written by V. M. Sadakoparamanucharyar, C. Krishnamacharyar, and V. M. Gopalakrishnamacharyar, all of whom were renowned Tamil scholars. The book is divided into two parts. The first part contains the text of the Ashta Prabhandam. The second part contains the commentary on the treatises.
• The commentary is written in a clear and concise style. It provides insights into the meaning of the treatises, as well as the historical and philosophical context in which they were written.
• The book Ashta Prabhandam Moolamum Vilakkauraium is a valuable resource for anyone who is interested in learning more about the Ashta Prabhandam. It is a scholarly yet accessible book that will be appreciated by both students and general readers alike.
• Find more such similar Hindu spiritual books, bhakti books, stotram books and more at the Giri book section!