Sri Vedanta Desika Stotrangal - Tamil | by Giri Publications
• Sri Vedanta Desika Stotrangal is a Tamil shloka book/Hindu prayer book that contains a collection of hymns composed by Sri Vedanta Desika, a renowned philosopher, and theologian of the Sri Vaishnava tradition.
• Vedanta Desika is considered one of the greatest exponents of Sri Vaishnavism, a sect of Hinduism that venerates Lord Vishnu as the supreme deity.
• He is also known as the "Kavi-Tarkika-Simha" or the "Lion of poets and logicians" for his outstanding contributions to Sanskrit and Tamil literature.
• The "Sri Vedanta Desika Stotrangal" book contains various stotras or hymns composed by Vedanta Desika in praise of various deities such as Lord Vishnu, Goddess Lakshmi, and Lord Rama, among others.
• These hymns are filled with devotion, philosophical insights, and vivid descriptions of the divine forms and attributes of the deities.
• This shloka book/Hindu prayer book in Tamil makes the hymns accessible to a wider audience who are not familiar with Sanskrit, the language in which most of Vedanta Desika's works were composed.
• This shloka book/Hindu prayer book is an important resource for anyone interested in Sri Vaishnavism, Tamil literature, and devotional poetry. It continues to inspire and uplift devotees with its sublime verses and profound spiritual messages.