Thirumana Porutham Parpathu Eppadi? - Tamil
• Marriage represents a partnership and lifelong commitment between two people. It entails delegating duties, providing one another with emotional and material support, and creating a future together.
• In the traditions of India, marriage represents emotional bonding and the heritage of our culture.
• To enhance the bonding of marriage, Manimegalai Parasuram published a unique book, 'Thirumana Porutham Eppadi Paarpathu?'.
• This unique book consists of plenty of informative tips to lead a blissful marriage life for the youngsters.
• Read the book and attain knowledge about marriage and choosing a life partner.
• Visit Giri's stores and website so you don't miss out on any unique products that represent Hindu tradition and culture.