•The tall gopuram (tower), which is embellished with elaborate carvings of Gods, Goddesses, and legendary animals, is one of the architectural features of the temple that is explored in the book along with other characteristics.
• This Amar chitra katha book also explores the different tales surrounding the temple, such as the tale of its construction and the various rites and festivals that are held there.
• Anyone interested in learning more about the city and the extensive cultural legacy of South India will find the book to be a valuable resource thanks to the author, Prabha Nair.
• This Amar chitra katha comic book also has lovely images and illustrations that contribute to its overall appeal and make it a book that both adults and children will enjoy reading.
• The book Thanjavur: The City of Brihadeeswara provides readers with a fascinating look into South Indian culture and the continuing legacy of the Brihadeeswara Temple. The book is an excellent addition to any library, and readers of all ages will find inspiration in its tales.
• Amar Chitra Katha comics, a prominent publication house based in India, specializes in creating and distributing a vast array of comics and books deeply rooted in Indian culture, mythology, history, and folklore. Established in 1967 by Anant Pai, fondly known as the "Father of Indian Comics," Amar Chitra Katha book has become an integral part of Indian literary heritage.