T.S.R Sandal Pooja Powder
T.S.R Sandal Powder is a type of sandalwood powder that is commonly used in Hindu puja rituals. Sandalwood powder is known for its pleasant fragrance and is considered a sacred material in Hinduism. Chandanam or sandalwood is aromatic. The smell of sandalwood creates a calming and peaceful atmosphere.
* It is also used in pujas to bring in positivity. When a paste of sandalwood powder is applied to the idol of God, it transforms the diety's divine features. This small bottle of sandalwood powder comes with added herbals and other aromatics.
* A powerhouse of goodness, sandalwood has been a miracle ingredient for thousands of years.
* The sandalwood powder ives out a subtle, but distinct sweet, creamy woody smell of sandalwood.
* In puja rituals, T.S.R Sandal Powder is used to make a paste that is applied to the forehead and other parts of the body as a form of prayer and devotion. The paste is called "chandan" and is considered to be a symbol of purity, peace, and devotion.
* The sandalwood paste is also used to adorn the idols of deities during puja rituals