Gaumukhi Shringi - 12 Inches | Gomukhi Abhishek Patra/ Copper Shringi for Mahadev Puja/ 220 Gms Approx
The Copper Shringi, also known as Gaumukhi Shringi or Gomukhi Abhishek Patra, is an indispensable and sacred item for devotees performing Mahadev Puja or Shiv Puja. Crafted from copper, this offering vessel is an essential accessory for rituals dedicated to Lord Shiva.
• The Copper Shringi features a unique design with a spout shaped like a cow's mouth (hence the name "Gaumukhi" or "Gomukhi"). The cow holds special significance in Hinduism, symbolizing purity and divinity. The Shringi embodies this symbolism, signifying the pure offering of sacred liquids, such as milk, water, or other abhishek (ritual bathing) substances, to Lord Shiva during Mahadev Puja.
• This Abhishek Patra is crafted from copper, a metal revered for its spiritual and antimicrobial properties. The copper's natural antibacterial qualities ensure the purity and hygiene of the offerings.
• Devotees use the Copper Shringi to pour holy liquids, like milk or water, onto the Shiv Linga during Mahadev Puja or Abhishek rituals. The Gaumukhi shape allows for a precise and controlled flow of offerings, ensuring a reverent and ritualistically appropriate act of worship.
• Copper requires minimal maintenance. To keep it clean and maintain its shine, simply rinse with water and dry it thoroughly after each use. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials to clean it.
• The act of performing Abhishek with a Copper Shringi is believed to purify the soul, invoke the blessings of Lord Shiva, and fulfill devotees' wishes. It symbolizes devotion, humility, and surrender to the divine.
• Elevate your Lord Shiva Puja or Mahadev Puja with the grace and sacredness of the Copper Shringi. Its exquisite design, profound symbolism, and use of pure copper make it an ideal choice for devotees seeking to connect deeply with Lord Shiva through ritual worship.