Rubbing Stone | Chandan Chakla for Pooja
• This rubbing stone is exclusively for use in grinding holy ingredients, such as sandalwood, herbs, and other things, into powder or paste.
• Soapstone is an ancient stone that has been used widely by our ancestors.
• For a very long time, soapstone has been used for various purposes, such as kitchenware, religious tools, and as a medium for carving.
• A rubbing stone is a tool used to rub the sandalwood and other herbs with the intention of making a paste out of it.
• sprinkling water on the surface, the soapstone chandan pata or other herbal medicine is rubbed to get the paste.
• Made of soft stones, these rubbing stones are used in houses or places where puja is performed.
• The product is perfectly finished with an appropriate base for a perfect grip and balance. It is very strong and usually lasts for generations.