Pracheena Sampradaya Harihara Bhajan Manjari - Tamil | Music Book
• Sravanam, Keerthanam and Smaranam are the three methods preferred in Sastras & Hindu spiritual books/stotra books/devotional books for upasana of a Deity in Kali Yuga.
• Sravanam being the primordial part, is listening to mantras related to a specific Deity or Deities. Keerthanam is involving oneself to singing the names of the Deity.
• Nama Sankeerthanam is the way found by our elders to reach out common people who do not have the privilege of reciting veda Mantras.
• In Kali Yuga, Dharma Sastra specifies singing the names of the Supreme is far more resulting than the Deity. This Hindu spiritual book/stotra book/devotional book on Pracheena Sampradaya Harihara Bhajana Manjari, is a collection of Bhajana songs on Lord Harihara/Vishnu, in a particular method identified and shared by our elders. Given in Tamil language for easy understanding and reciting of the names of the beloved Deity.
• Find more such similar Hindu spiritual books, stotra books, devotional books, bhakti books, stotram books and more at the Giri book section!