Nandita Vrindavan Pooja Powder
In South India, people frequently use the herb-based Abhisheka Powder, which they offer to Lord Shiva during Pradhosa Days in exchange for Abhishek or Abhisekham. Thiraviya vasanai powder, Thirumanjanam, and Snaanandharam Powder are other names for it.
Benefits & Features:
• Nandita Vrindavan Pooja Sandal Powder has a lingering aromatic scent of sandalwood.
• The aroma creates a calming and peaceful atmosphere.
• The sandalwood powder mixed with holy water can be offered to idols during rituals conducted to purify the idols with mantras.
• It can also be used to apply tilak on the forehead, which protects the pineal gland, acts as a cooling agent and provides instant freshness.
• Contains the goodness of multiple natural ingredients, pleasantly sandal-scented.
• It can be mixed with water and offered to deities like Lord Ganesha, Muruga, Parvathi, Meenakshi, Narashimar, Vishnu, Mahalakshmi, Garuda, Chakrathazhwar, and Navagragha. Receive the blessings of Lakshmi by performing Abhisheka.
• For abhishekam or thirumanjanam preparation, combine the entire abhisheka powder or thiraviya vasanai powder with additional quantities of water. To be stored in a dry place to prevent clumping.