Killi Kuppaimeni Leaves Powder
• This set includes packets of Killi's Kuppaimeni Leaves Powder and Karpooravalli Leaves Powder.
Kuppaimeni is traditionally used to get rid of colds, coughs, and to get rid of intestinal worms. Relieves bodily ache, ulcers, and piles. It is used to treat skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and acne. Additionally, it is administered topically to severe arthritis, venomous bites, and bed sores.
How to make
Mix half a teaspoon (2g) of Killi Kuppaimeni powder with 150ml of warm water and drink when required. Mix half a teaspoon (2g) of the powder with cow ghee and take twice daily to relieve piles.
Karpooravalli, also known scientifically as Coleus amboinicus, and locally as Omavalli, is known for its numerous benefits with regard to throat related issues and creating medicinal concoctions. It also has the ability to help with digestive issues, coughs, colds, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Rich in Nutrients: Karpooravalli leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
It is commonly used in Indian cuisine to flavor curries, soups, and stews. It is also used as a natural preservative in pickles and chutneys.
Easy to Use: Karpooravalli leaves powder is a convenient way to incorporate the herb's flavor and nutrition into your cooking. It can be added to dishes directly or used to make a tea.
• The US Food and Drug Administration, the FSSAI Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, and HALAL India have all given their seals of approval to KILLI Herbs.
• Our farmers cultivate all the herbs organically without the need of additional chemical fertilizers.
• They are cleaned and only the parts with medicinal benefits are separated and dried using scientific approach at low temperature.
• WITH LOVE FROM KILLI - We have taken utmost care in cultivating the herbs and drying it without losing its natural color and nutrients. No added preservatives, colors, sugars or additives. KILLI Herbs are dried in-house under a controlled atmosphere and never sun-dried or oven-dried. KILLI Herbs are packed in resealable zip-lock pouches. You'll find only the best of quality herbs from the house of KILLI. MADE IN MADRAS.