Killi Curry Leaves Powder -50gms
• Iron, calcium, Vitamins A, B, C, and B2 are all abundant in curry leaf powder. Its antioxidants aid in the elimination of free radicals, lower cholesterol, ease morning sickness, lessen stress, promote wound healing, nourish damaged hair, prevent hair loss, and prevent graying.
• HOW TO USE: When necessary, combine 2 to 3 grams of Killi Curry leaf powder with 150 milliliters of boiling water. To improve the taste and flavor of any food, it may be used with rice, dosa batter, thuvaiyal, chutney, podi, and as seasoning.
• The US Food and Drug Administration, the FSSAI Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, and HALAL India have all given their seals of approval to KILLI Herbs.
• Our farmers cultivate all the herbs organically without the need of additional chemical fertilizers.
• They are cleaned and only the parts with medicinal benefits are separated and dried using scientific approach at low temperature.
• WITH LOVE FROM KILLI - We have taken utmost care in cultivating the herbs and drying it without losing its natural color and nutrients. No added preservatives, colors, sugars or additives. KILLI Herbs are dried in-house under a controlled atmosphere and never sun-dried or oven-dried. KILLI Herbs are packed in resealable zip-lock pouches. You'll find only the best of quality herbs from the house of KILLI. MADE IN MADRAS.