Giri Navadhanyam Set | Navadhanya/ Nine Grains for Navagraha Homam
Navadhanyam (Navagraha Homam Set/Homam Samagri) comprises nine grains, such as black sesame seeds, Bengal gram, horse gram, green gram, rice, white beans, chickpeas, black gram, and wheat. Navadhanyam is often used in Hindu rituals.
Benefits & Features:
• Navadhanyam are the nine grains that are offered to the Navagrahas. These are offered at homams and during poojas for Navagraha Shanthi and Grihapravesam.
• These nine grains are grown in the sand during Navarathri Golu for prosperity. Each evening, one of the navadhaniyams will be cooked and offered to the deity and visitors in the form of "sundal."
• The Usage of the Navagraha Homam Set/Homam Samagri: Wheat is offered to the Sun or Surya; Paddy Rice is offered to the Moon or Chandra or Soma; Chickpeas are offered to Mars or Mangal; Green Gram is offered to Mercury or Budh; Bengal Gram is offered to Jupiter or Guru, or Brihaspati; White beans are offered to Venus or Shukra; Black sesame is offered to Shani or Saturn; Black gram is offered to Rahu; and Horse gram is offered to Ketu.
• Apart from the spiritual or religious beliefs of well-being when using Navagraha Homam Set/Homam Samagri, intake of these grains has excellent health benefits.
• Navadhanyam is a combination of rich sources of vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats, and carbohydrates that nourish, support healthy digestion, and enhance immunity.