Giri Darbai Grass | Darba Grass/ Tharbai Pul/ Kusha Grass for Pooja
Nuni Darbai Grass (Dharbham Holy Grass/Dried Grass) is a bunch of kusha grass which can be used to create pavitram, koorcham, pugnam. It is used for puja purposes both in Temple and puja room.
• At the time of eclipse, people place the Nuni Darbai Grass/Dharbham Holy Grass/Dried Grass on top of covered food items that could ferment and once the eclipse ends the grass is removed.
• Nuni Darbai Grass/Dharbham Holy Grass/Dried Grass finds an important place in any ritual of Sanatana Dharma.
• Darbai grass is an excellent conductor and preserver of positive energies.
• It is proven that it can conduct even the vibrations of a typical sound (mantra) between two objects.
• Nuni Dharbam is a bunch of kusha grass which can be used to create pavitram, koorcham, pugnam.