Giri Vedic Agnihotra Kit | Havan Set/ Pooja Pack for Homam and Yagna/ 690 Gms Approx
Agnihotra is a daily ritual to be performed by every person seeking good health, purity of thoughts and bodies, and prosperity. It is performed every day, exactly at the time of sunrise and sunset, using a small copper pyramid havankund of a specific size. Agnihotra is done using dried cow dung cakes, ghee, and an offering of a little rice while chanting special mantras.
Benefits & Features of Vedic Agnihotra Kit:
• Vedic Agnihotra Kit set consists of: a pyramid-shaped copper Havan kund, a stand, copper spoon, Akshata, copper fork, Copper Small Cup, Camphor, Procedure Manual for performing Agnihotra, pure Ghee, and dry cow dung cake.
• Havan Items: A copper havan kund is the most important part of the havan or homam ritual. a sacred vessel that holds the holy fire. Copper Spoon is used for offering ghee in homa. Akshata refers to the unbroken and uncooked rice grains offered to the deity during pujas.
• Hawan Samagiri: Ghee is kept in a copper cup.Rituals Cow dung cakes have been used in traditional Indian households for hawan, ceremonies, and rituals. The fragrance produced by burning Cow dung cleans the aura and brings prosperity.
• Pure Cow's Ghee is an auspicious item and contains maximum divine power. Camphor removes evil and bestows positivity. Camphor is lit and used in hawan ceremonies, aarti, and other forms of worship.
• Giri, a renowned supplier of pooja items, pooja samagri, havan items, and Hawan samagri, offers a wide range of high-quality Pul Koorcham and other sacred materials. From Nuni Dharbam to pavitram and koorcham, Giri provides all the essentials for your spiritual practice.