Eera Sandanam Paste 70Gms
Sandalwood, already known for its cooling properties, is even more refreshing and easy to apply in its ready-made paste form. Eera Sandanam (wet sandalwood) can be used for tilaks as well as other purposes such as idol decoration and enlivening, and so on.
Features and Uses:
• Sandalwood paste is integral to rituals and ceremonies, used to mark religious utensils and decorate the icons of the deities. Chandan tika paste is also distributed to devotees, who apply it to their foreheads, necks, and chests.
• Sandalwood paste is a traditional paste made with pure sandalwood and used for all kinds of rituals and prayers. For ages, it has been used on the forehead for calmness, focus, and as a symbol of knowledge.
• Wearing chandan paste on the forehead brings in self confidence and poise.
Advantages of applying original gopi chandan on the forehead:
1. Improves concentration and focus.
3. Brings Positivity.
4. Relief from insomnia and stress.
5. Has a calming effect on both the mind and the body.