Devaraya Swamigal Aruliya Aaru Padai Veedu Shashti Kavachangal - Tamil | Hindu Religious Book/ Stotra Book
• Arupadai Veedu Shashti Kavachangal is a set of six powerful hymns in Tamil that are dedicated to Lord Murugan, also known as Kartikeya or Subramanya. The hymns in this hindu religious book are believed to protect the devotees from negative energies and obstacles in life.
• The Arupadai Veedu refers to the six holy abodes of Lord Murugan located in Tamil Nadu, India. These abodes are Thiruparamkundram, Thiruchendur, Palani, Swamimalai, Thiruthani, and Pazhamudircholai. Each of these temples has a significant place in the worship of Lord Murugan and is believed to grant blessings to the devotees.
• Hindu religious book: The Shashti Kavachangal hymns are recited during the Kanda Shasti Vratam, a six-day fasting and penance period observed by devotees of Lord Murugan. The books are also chanted during other auspicious occasions like weddings and religious ceremonies.
• The Arupadai Veedu Shashti Kavachangal hymns are widely available in Tamil in the form of books or can be found online in text or audio formats. The verses are usually accompanied by translations and interpretations to help the devotees understand the meaning and significance of the hymns.
• Chanting the Arupadai Veedu Shashti Kavachangal hymns with devotion and faith is believed to invoke the blessings of Lord Murugan and bring peace, prosperity, and spiritual growth to the devotees.