Deivathin Kuralamudam - Tamil | Hindu Religious Book/ Best Books On Hinduism
• Sree Paramaachaaryaal Paadaiyile is a book written by R. Ponnammal, which is a memoir of her experiences with her spiritual teacher, Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Swamigal, who was the 68th Jagadguru of the Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham.
• In the book, Ponnammal shares her personal journey of spiritual growth and development under the guidance of Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Swamigal.
• She recounts various instances and conversations she had with her guru that helped her gain insights into the teachings of Hinduism and deepen her understanding of the divine beliefs.
• The book also sheds light on the life and teachings of Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Swamigal, who was a revered spiritual leader and philosopher in India.
• He was known for his vast knowledge of Hindu scriptures and his ability to simplify complex spiritual concepts for the common people. "Paramachaaryal Padayile" is a heartfelt tribute to her master.
• Visit Giri's website and nearby stores to grab plenty of unique books that will help you find divinity. Find more such similar Hindu spiritual books, bhakti books, stotram books and more at the Giri book section!