Chunri - 0.5 Mtr | Mata Chunari/ Chunri for Deity
• Tradition and rituals are an integral part of Sanathana Dharma now termed as Hinduism.
• Stones, animals, trees, creepers, insects are all acknowledged as natures gift to the universe and given equal importance sometimes even more.
• In this context, the idols of deities are given real life stature by adorning them with clothes and jewellery like velvet chunri.
• Puja chunri/Chunri for pooja is adorned over the head of Ambe Ma, Durgaji, Saraswathiji and all the Goddess.
• Even when the Puja chunri/chunri for pooja is changed, the same is taken as blessings and tied to the steering, bonnet of vehicles or at the door as a blessing of the Goddess/Mata.
• During any Devi pooja, Lakshmi Pooja and Navarathri Pooja, the Goddesses in both temples and homes are adorned with velvet chunri like a bride.