Ambica Gow Pooja - 70 Gms
• The Ambica Gow Pooja Pancha Gavya Agarbathi is a traditional and sacred incense stick prepared with a blend of natural ingredients, specifically the PanchaGavya elements.
• The term "PanchaGavya" refers to a mixture of five sacred elements derived from cows, including milk, ghee (clarified butter), curd, urine, and dung.
• The incense sticks are prepared using a blend of natural substances, primarily incorporating the PanchaGavya elements known for their significance in Hindu rituals.
• The incense is likely to emit a fragrant aroma derived from these natural substances, providing a traditional and auspicious scent during pooja or prayer rituals.
• PanchaGavya substances are revered in Hinduism for their spiritual and purifying properties, believed to sanctify the environment and elevate the ritual ambiance.
• The use of such Agarbatti during religious ceremonies, especially Gow Pooja (worship of the cow), is believed to bring sanctity and blessings to the surroundings.
• It is often used in traditional Hindu rituals, poojas, and ceremonies to invoke a spiritual atmosphere and honor the divine presence.
• The Ambica Gow Pooja PanchaGavya Agarbatti holds cultural and spiritual significance due to the use of revered substances from the PanchaGavya elements.
• Its aroma is believed to add an auspicious and serene touch to poojas, creating a sacred environment for devotional practices.