Sangu Tantram - Tamil | by K. Muneeshwaran/ Hindu Religious Book/ Stotra Book
• Shangu Tantram book is a Hindu Spiritual book in the field of Tantra, written by K. Munishwaran.
• Tantra is a spiritual tradition that originated in India and is focused on the transformation of energy and consciousness.
• The word "Shangu" in the Shangu Tantram book refers to a conch shell, which is considered a sacred object in many cultures.
• This Shangu Tantram book (Bhakti book/spiritual book) explores the spiritual significance of the conch shell and its use in Tantra.
• It discusses various practices and rituals related to the conch shell, such as blowing the conch during ceremonies, using it as a tool for meditation, and incorporating it into the worship of deities.
• This Bhakti book/spiritual book also delves into the symbolism and metaphysical aspects of the conch shell, exploring its connection to the chakras and the energy centers of the body.
• The Shangu Tantram book discusses the conch shell's association with the god Vishnu and the importance of devotion to Vishnu in Tantra.
• This Bhakti book/spiritual book provides a deep exploration of the spiritual significance of the conch shell in Tantra, and offers insights into the practices and beliefs of this ancient tradition.