Ruthratcham Malai | Rudraksha Mala/ Kantha Mala/ Rudra Mala for Men and Women
Embrace Abundance and Protection with the Divine Rudraksha Beads - These sacred original rudraksha beads, revered for centuries in Hinduism, hold immense significance as symbols of wealth, prosperity, and protection. Imbued with the blessings of Goddess Mahalakshmi, the patron of fortune and abundance, these powerful talismans guide you on a path of success and inner strength. Each bead is adorned with natural markings, believed to channel divine energy and enhance spiritual growth. Wearing a Rudraksha mala (necklace) is considered a powerful practice, inviting abundance and happiness into your life. These sacred beads are believed to counter negativity and create a shield of positivity around the wearer. They are said to offer protection from harm and empower you with confidence and resilience. Chanting the mantra associated with Rudraksha beads fosters focus, concentration, and deeper spiritual connection. Each original Rudraksha bead is considered a sacred object, a reminder of the divine grace and protection that surrounds us. Wearing rudraksh connects you to this energy, guiding you on a path of fulfillment and well-being. They are available in different varieties, depending on their source region, faces, types of wearables (mala, bracelet, single beads) and more. Nepali variety beads are larger and thornier, with clear and deeply etched mukhi lines.
Belief according to the Itihasa:
Rudra means Shiva, and Aksha means teardrops. Rudraksha are the teardrops of Shiva. The legend goes that once, Shiva sat in meditation for a long period of time. His ecstasy was such that it made him absolutely still and unmoving. He seemingly did not even breathe, and everyone thought he was dead. There was only one sign of life — the tears of ecstasy that dribbled from his eyes. These teardrops fell upon the earth and became Rudraksha, "Shiva’s tears". No single tree is as rich with spiritual references, spiritual myths, and legends as the rudraksha.
Learn the significance of the types of Rudraksha beads:
• The 3-Face Rudraksha beads are sacred and powerful beads with three natural faces, or Mukhis, on their surface. The 3-Face Original Rudraksh is particularly revered for its association with Agni Dev, God of fire. The planet associated with the three mukhi rudrakshas is Sun. Three mukhis nullify the negative effects of the planet Sun.
• The 5-Face Rudraksha beads, also known as Panchamukhi Rudraksha, are sacred and powerful beads with five natural faces, or Mukhis, on their surface. Five Mukhi Rudraksha Bead is a very auspicious bead for wisdom, awareness, and the removal of obstacles. It symbolises the five forms of Lord Shiva. The planet associated with the five mukhi rudrakshas is Jupiter. Five mukhis nullify the negative effects of Jupiter. The five mukhi Rudrakshas balance the Vishuddha chakra.
• The 6 Mukhi Rudrakshas are blessed by Lord Murugan, God of War, Victory, and Wisdom. The planet associated with the Six mukhi rudrakshas is Mars. Six mukhi nullifies the negative effects of the planet Mars.
• The 7-Face Rudraksha beads, also known as Saat Mukhi Rudraksha, are sacred and powerful beads with seven natural faces, or Mukhis, on their surface. It is particularly revered for its association with Mahalakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth, Prosperity, and Fortune. The planet associated with the seven mukhi rudrakshas is Saturn. Seven mukhi nullifies the negative effects of the planet Saturn.
• The 8-faced Rudraksha beads (Ashtamukhi) specifically symbolize wealth, abundance, and success. The same goes for 9-faced beads (Navamukhi).