Brass Bell | Brass Bell Hanging/ Pooja Hanging Bell with Chain/ Hanging Bells for Mandir
• A hanging bell, often referred to as a temple bell, ghanta, or Vastu bell, is suspended from a building like a temple or doorway by a chain or rope. These hanging bells hold significance in various religious and spiritual contexts such as Hindu temples, Buddhist monasteries, and other places of worship. They are adorned with symbolic meanings and are believed to bring auspiciousness, purity, and a connection to the divine.
• The ringing of these pooja hanging bells carries great reverence, believed to summon positive energies and spiritual vibrations. This act of bell ringing is a vital element in the ritual devotion (puja) performed by devotees at Hindu temples. The resonating sound serves to announce a devotee's entry and prayers, capturing the attention of the deities. Beyond this, the ringing of the hanging bell is thought to cleanse the mind and soul, fostering mental clarity, dispelling disturbances, and cultivating a tranquil and meditative ambiance.
• According to Vastu Shastra, Pooja hanging bells are associated with happiness and prosperity within the home environment. In Hindu tradition, these bells are commonly placed at the temple dome in front of the Garbhagriha. Available in various sizes, these bells are designed with meticulous craftsmanship to carry deep meaning and blessings.
• Placing such a Brass bell at the entrance of a home is thought to attract peace, prosperity, and wealth.
• With an antique finish, these Brass bells offer a touch of elegance and artistry. They can be gracefully suspended on chains at doorways, balconies, worship / pooja rooms, or any chosen location, producing a resonant and melodious ring that evokes spiritual tranquility.
• Not only serving religious functions, these bells also hold aesthetic value and can be used for decorative purposes in homes and offices. Their versatile charm also makes them a thoughtful and cherished gift option.