Giri Kalasa Thiraviyam - 50 Gms | Thirtha Powder/ Kalasha Dravyam/ Kalasa Diraviyam for Pooja
Kalasa Thiraviyam, an auspicious mixture of various ingredients hand-picked and preserved for use in temple consecration ceremonies, particularly during the Kumba-Abhishekha festival.
Benefits & Features:
• Kalasa Thiraviyam is specifically prepared to be used as an abhisheka powder during this special festival that occurs once every 12 years and is celebrated by the masses.
• The ingredients of Kalasa Thiraviyam include sadhikkai (nutmeg), lavangam (cinnamon), elakkai (cardamom), kalkandu (sugar candy), jaadhi patri (mace), and other carefully selected herbs. These components are considered highly auspicious and hold symbolic significance in Hindu rituals and temple ceremonies.
• The mixture is prepared with utmost care and precision to ensure the highest quality and purity. Each ingredient is hand-picked and preserved to retain its freshness and potency.
• The combination of these sacred substances creates a unique blend that is believed to invoke divine blessings and purify the spiritual energies during the Kumba-Abhishekha festival.
• During the festival, the Homa dhravyam(Pooja Samagiri) is used as an integral part of the abhisheka ritual, where it is sprinkled or applied on the kalasa, a sacred vessel representing the divine presence.
• The aroma and essence of Kalasadiraviyam fill the air during the abhisheka, creating a divine and spiritually uplifting atmosphere. It is believed that the sacred mixture carries the blessings and vibrations of the divine ingredients, enhancing the spiritual experience for devotees and participants.
• Kalasadiraviyam (Hawan Samagiri) is a cherished and rare offering used exclusively during the Kumba-Abhishekha festival, making it a significant part of temple traditions and rituals. Its preparation and usage reflect the deep-rooted devotion and reverence for the divine that is observed during this auspicious occasion.